Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A place to put it all...

I am so intrigued. I used to have to put pen to paper to express myself until I began avidly sending email. And more often now its the click of the keyboard and the hum of the tower that provides the background for my musings. I couldn't have imagined this for myself. And who knew creating a blog could be so easy! Now lets hope I have something to say. As much as I enjoy reading other's blogs... it occurred to me... perhaps others will want to read mine. I am afterall convinced most of us really do have a story to tell... including me. Now to begin.

1 comment:

A Lady's Life said...

Happy 4th of July Vicky!!!
I always seem to think better when I write with a pencil. It just seems a lot more personal than seeing it on a computer screen.
I seem to have forgotten a lot of things but people keep showing up and make me remember.:)