Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Cliche

I may as well just start with it. If I just lead with it at least I can get past it. I had a college writing instructor tell us that when we were stuck in our writing we should just write "I am stuck" until the next thought came. And that even poor or weak writing can lead to brilliant writing. I just get stuck when the intial thought I have isn't brilliant. So I just don't start at all. So today I am trying... poorly perhaps. But trying. The journey continues here and now. As for the cliche? Well, I'm starting at the beginning.

2 comments:

Heli gunner Tom said...

Nice blog and good thoughts.

Tom S

Verna said...

Thank's for visiting my blog and the thanks for what I did for Kaleena. Like I told her in a e-mail, "I've been there in years past, I know what it feels like not to be able to give your family new things or have everything you need to send them to school Someone helped me when I was there, now it is my turn to pay it forward" And just putting a smile on their little faces was worth every penny of it. Some of the clothes I sent were used, but the other set was brand new from TJMAX. I had so much fun shopping for them. And may do it again in the near future. God has been good to me, and I needed to pass some of the goodness on to others.

Hope you have a wonderful day.